What is stronger? hydrocodone or oxycodone?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone - What's the difference between them?

oxy for sure

Is Oxycodone stronger than Hydrocodone?

I just read an old answer regarding oxycodone vs. hydrocodone. To my knowledge, the latter contains?

acetominophin, which nobody really wants, and you can get the unbuffered oxycodone in strength which enable you to take less of the medication than ...

Which is stronger for pain - Hydrocodone - APAP 7.5-500 Tab or Oxycodone - APAP 5-325 Tab ?

I have both and I'm in extreme pain right now and want to take the stongest of the 2 to ease the pain in my bad back. Can't remember which ...

Which is stronger, hydrocodone 10/325 or acetaminophen oxycodone hydrochloride 5/325?

I usually take hydrocodone 10/325 and have just been switched to the latter above and was just wondering how the 2 compare. Thank you in advance for ...

I have taken 10/325 hydro & 5/325 oxy for knee pain they Don't help. What can I get thats stronger?

I have severe knee pain from traumatic arthritis from the army. I have taken 10/325 hydrocodone for 2 years now. The Doctor just switched me to 5/325 ...