What is stronger, percoset 10 mg or hydrocodone 10 mg?

Anonymous 2 Aug 2010

Hi, Percocet is stronger (oxycodone)

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes and take care.-

lindagail1965 2 Aug 2010

really... i beleive you (i trust your answers) but i did not know that ... i always thought the lortabs were stronger ... im so glad i found this site an you ... im learning so much... thanks ... linda

Anonymous 2 Aug 2010

One last thing oxycodone is more addictive.-

lindagail1965 2 Aug 2010

darn i didnt know that either ... they must be very ADDICTIVE ... i know a few people who take them (i dont) an most of them wont take hydrocodone i wonder why

arcanoidcyst16 4 Aug 2010

Well they both have addictive properties but percocet is almost 5X stronger than hydrocodone.I am sorry to hear about your friend.I hope he will be ok and I hope that this answered your question.:)I am always hear to help.

christineATU 2 Aug 2010

Maso is right on the money. Oxycodone is stronger than hydrocodone. Both are addicting and difficult to quit if you've been on them for a long time. Especially the oxycodone (Percocet) Good luck to you.

Best wishes,
Chris

lindagail1965 2 Aug 2010

hello chris ... i take the lortabs ... if i didnt my house would be filthy... if i dont have my medicine i cant even sweep the floor it hurts so bad ... it still hurts with the medicine but not as much... you take care of yourself to ... linda