What is soma? well it show up on a u.a?

hd92girl 30 May 2011

Soma Is A Muscle Relaxor...

BRRMARS 30 May 2011

Soma is a very bad drug, very addicting and will show up in a u.a... I would stay away from that drug if i were you and try something else there are a lot of other muscle relaxers out there that work great.

Anonymous 30 May 2011

Soma is a muscle relanant, but because of its addictive properties may very well show on a UA. Listed below is some info for you. I would do a complete search in Drugs, A to Z above:

Anonymous 30 May 2011

I have heard that the FDA is going to take Soma off the market, so you may need to discuss a new med with your doctor. Also if you have a script for the Soma, be up front about the UA & unless it's for a job interview where you will be operating machinary, you shoud be ok. Mary

Adrein26 3 Jun 2011

It's a very powerful muscle relaxer and it will show up as an opiate in a ua. If there is a reason you are taking it be sure to tell your employer and have your doctor write you a note, so if they do a ua you are covered.