What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

I started using Caverject this week. I tried the 20mcg vial and it wasn't sufficient for erection.?

... Next I tried injecting 2 vials of 20 mcg, 1 ml wate per vial for a total of 40 mcg power in 2 cc of water, which was better. My question is, can ...

12 mcg fentanyl patch?

I have been taking the 12 mcg fentanyl patch for 3 + years now. When the doctor tested my blood, it did not show up. I don't understand these ...

Confused on Synthroid dose?

My TSH is currently .92 and I am on 75 mcg of synthroid. My OBGYN increased the dose to 100 mcg. MY TSH was 1.60 about 3 months and dropped to .92. I ...

Is it ok to take different strengths of levoxyl, as in 5 days at 88 mcg and 2 days at 75 mcg to get?

... to the appropriate TSH level? Does levoxyl work daily or accumulate in the system? At 75 mcg I was hypo and at 88 I am hyper, so i need something ...