What is difference between pseudoephedrine and diphenhydramine?

Pseudophedrine is a decongestant and Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine.

Pseudoephedrine vs. Phenylephrine?

Please explain the difference between pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine, in particular why one works better than the other at different times.

Oxybutynin and pseudoephedrine combination?

There use to be a bit of information on this site concerning the use of oxybutynin in combination... with pseudoephedrine. I do use these meds in ...

Diphenhydramine/Pseudoephedrine - iS DIPHENHYDRAMIN SAFE TO TAKE BY ELDERLY HEART PATIENT?

Patient is on heavy diuretics and carvadilol, spirinolectone, cumadin, cholesterol medication, 80 mg aspirin

Is it illegal to take larger doses of diphenhydramine in the military?

If so would the military test for diphenhydramine and what are the levels allowed? I take it as a sleep aid, but I'd grown used to it and have ...

Loratadine/Pseudoephedrine - Can this drug affect my CNS in such a manner that I would be dizzy for

... the next 6 months? Because that is what my Neuro and Ent are considering???