What are Carloc pills used for?

Anonymous 26 Jan 2011

Carvedilol is indicated in the management of congestive heart failure (CHF), as an adjunct to conventional treatments (ACE inhibitors and diuretics).

It is marketed under various trade names including Coreg (GSK), Dilatrend (Roche), Eucardic (Roche), and Carloc (Cipla) as a generic drug (as of September 5, 2007 in the U.S.)., and as a controlled-release formulation, marketed in the US as Coreg CR (GSK).

Read more about this medication by clicking on the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carvedilol

Take care.-

caringsonbj 26 Jan 2011

not limited to use alone but also can be used for CHF (congestive heart failure) and combination with water pills as well if you have any further problems talk with the doctor

kenshorkend 17 Feb 2013

my blood pressure is on average is pretty low, some years ago I had a stint inserted that is when I was put onto carloc and prexum plus, I have since discovered that prexum plus lowers blood pressure and have stopped taking, does carloc also lower blood pressure, I monitor my blood pressure mornings and evenings