Skip to Content

What is an equivalent RX to Pseudovent 400, which is no longer available?

Responses (1)

hmhaas 6 Jan 2010

Pseudovent is actually Guaifensein and Pseudophedrine. You could buy Mucinex-D and it's the same medications. Or if you don't want to spend the money for Mucinex, get Robitussin and Sudafed.

janetparker 9 Feb 2012

Thanks! free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions