What is a white oval pill with m363 wrote on it?

Plain Jane 5 Apr 2011

Pill imprint M363 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 10 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg / 10 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m363-5778.html

annatfultz 5 Apr 2011

This is the generic for Lortab 10mgs, which is called Hydrocodone. I was prescribed these for years. It is a narcotic/controlled substance, and I myself got badly addicted to them, and am still intreatment 4 yrs after I started treatment. If this is for u or a loved one please make sure u take as directed and only if needed. When they r prescribed to someone u never think u will get addicted under doctor's care, but u can. Please notify your dr. If u develop a dependentcy on them. Hope this helps and if I can help i further I am an expert on these, unfortunately for me, but can tell u about anything u might need to know. I will friend u. Good luck... Anna