What is a Vasectomy?

Anonymous 20 Sep 2011

"Vasectomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization and/or permanent birth control."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

Take care,

Anonymous 20 Sep 2011

Sorry maso, never saw your response. I wouldn't have put up my thread.take friend.

Coby416 21 Sep 2011

Thumbs up

Anonymous 20 Sep 2011

On the top of the page besides the logo Drugs.com enter the word vasectomy, and that will lead you to the page that explains all about what a vasectomy is, etc etc. have a goodday.

Anonymous 20 Sep 2011

Not a problem my friend, hope all is well.

Anonymous 20 Sep 2011

All in all things are pretty good. Bit tired but thats my body and age talking. :-0) And hopefully things are good out your way also. Take care friend.

Coby416 21 Sep 2011

Thumbs up Pledge
Coby

pup6767 20 Sep 2011

A vasectomy is a surgical procedure that clips the vas deferens which is a small passageway within the scrotal sac that carries sperm filled semen. By cutting this small tube, sperm cannot be secreted in the ejaculate. By doing so the man cannot impregnate a woman, hence it is a form of birth control. Tying each end of the vas derferens is considered more effective than using a clip to close off the end but both methods are highly effective... 99-99.9%. Protected sex must be practiced until the semen is clear of sperm... usually 6 wks. Semen analyses must be done a few times in the weeks after surgery until no sperm are present. It is at that time the couple may practice unprotected sex... I hope this helps...

Coby416 21 Sep 2011

Thumbs up but ouch!
have a great day!
Coby