What is a toxic level of ativan?

barbles2413 19 Dec 2009

I hesitate is answer this question. May I ask why before I do answer. I am sorry this is a tuff one.

max2 19 Dec 2009

i''m worried about taking too much. i have it for anxiety and to control my cutting problem. i am bipolar ll.

barbles2413 19 Dec 2009

Thank you. You know it is scary because you never know what state if mind someone might be in so I never want to think I gave out information that could hurt someone.
This is a link that will tell you that 10mg is maximum doseage. I hopeGod this helps Good Luck with this God bless and have a great holiday. And I hope you never have to use this. I know what awful feelings you are sometimes feeling Barb

Psychmajor 19 Dec 2009

you shouldnt take that many any time for the whole day unless your tolerance is very high and your doctor told you that you can. for bp 2 where medications dont help regulate the mood enough (besides benzos) i would recomend an addition of cognitive behavioral therapy to help gain control over urges and possibly take them completely away/reduce them sugnificantly throughout time