What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

What pill has the letter, and numbers R 59 all on one side?

It is a small white pill with a large line through the back.

What is this pill - with '78 3 imprint?

These pills are VERY small and round, they are white in color and the imprint is on one side it has the number 3 and the other side has the numbers ...

What pill looks like - a white,round pill with a small half or crescent moon and 036 printed on one?

One of my mothers pills looks difrent then the rest of the bottle witch is a bottle of Lorazepam. its white, round with the numbers 063 and has a ...

Pill identification help! Small round White pill with CM one side and 122 on the other?

Hello, I cannot find any detailed information or pictures of this medication online and I was wondering if anybody can help, as I have gone through ...

Help me identify this small, white, round pill?

Found this in my brother's car, pretty sure a friend of his accidently dropped it but not sure. Small white pill, with no/little markings on one ...