What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

peach almost lite orange, rectangle but ends or rounded, oneside has 5 small dots in an X shape?

the other side of the pill has the imprints "10 MG"

What is this pill - with '10 MG F P' imprint?

i have a pill that is oblong but very small the imprints on the front are 10 MG and on the back it has five small dots that form a x in the center of ...

What is this pill - with 'A' imprint?

A (a split down the middle) N and on the other side is smooth. the color has spots of tan and then the rest of the pill is a lighter tan. The shape ...

What is this pill - with '::' imprint?

small oblong tan pill with :: on one side and 10 MG on the other side. I found this in my mother in law allieve bottle but she is very old and I ...

What is an oblong peach colored pill with a dice w/five showing...10mg? 4 sleep?

I believe it is a sleeping aid. I found several of my mother's pills scattered about ..i think this may be from a container that starts with ...