What is a small round, white pill with GG 780?

I have found GG 78 and GG 770 but not GG 780 - can you please check the imprint again.

Sandoz is the manufacturer of GG imprinted pills.

I found small white and yellowish round pills in a bag but there is no imprint. what are they?

19 of them not legitimate.. they were in a plastic bag very small maybe 1/8 of an inch in diameter some were white and others were an off white or ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is a WHITE watson 780?

What is this pill - with 'OC 10' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...