Skip to Content

What is a pill for erectile dysfunction that can be taken with occasional use of nitrates?

Responses (1)

kytteneyes 6 Jun 2010

I see no one has answered your question. I would like to suggest to ask your pharmacist what s/he may suggest. This is always a good source other then your doctor for information of medication. Hope this helps. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions