What is a home remedy for removing moles off your body?

Marvell 2 May 2010

There is no home remedy for removing moles off your body. If you are worried about a mole you need to see a doctor.

Anonymous 2 May 2010

I do not agree with marvell there is a home remedy I have used it. I had a real huge mole on my left butt cheek and at the time I had just met a guy that I didn't want him to know about my mole he ended up finding out anyway. He didn't make me feel ugly about it though he suggested some otc medicine called freeze it I was very sceptical at first I told him I tried everything in the book and it has not worked and so when he was away at work I tried it. At first nothing happened it didn't come off right away so I told him I tried it and it didn't work after a few days it just fell off. I think I cried I was so happy cause it had been there since childhood it is this small canister and you stick this q-tip looking thing on the hole at the top of it then you press the trigger and soak the q-tip with the medicine rub the q-tip directly on the mole. Im sure that it was called freeze it you might want to double check when you scan the aisle for it. It works though it really does it was like a miracle medicine for me. As for marvell hasn't he or she seen the commercial for this I have one to many times and was sceptical myself till my now husband told me about it cause he told me he used it on all his moles just wanna say thank you god for frezze it and my husband lol. Good luck please give it a try I know you will be happy with the results.

Anonymous 2 May 2010

Please write me back and let me know how it goes remember it doesn't come off right away but it will within a few or couple days okay.