What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Nabi-HB - cpt code?

Nabi-HB in 5mil vials - need the cpt billing code for the drug delivered as an infusion

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...

Cant indifi pill that I found need help?

Its round ,white, with the numbers GPI/45

Would like to know what pill with code IP109 is?

found this white oblong oval pill in my medicine labeled vicodin with code IP 109. there were 2 pills left but unsure what they are as code does not ...