What interaction is there between ibuprofen and kaletra?

Anonymous

There is a minor interaction between both, and with regards to food and Kaletra the interaction is moderate.

Click on the link for the results of the interactions:

https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1310-0,1484-891

Drug Interaction Classification

The classifications below are a guideline only. The relevance of a particular drug interaction to a specific patient is difficult to determine using this tool alone given the large number of variables that may apply.

Major: Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.

Moderate: Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.