What if someone took it, and had a period but it was not a normal period (amount and duration)?

Tr3y6_89 28 Jul 2011

I am not too familiar with this topic, but I can tell you that if you had your period no matter if it was normal or not, your most likely not pregnant, although there is probably a 15% chance you could be but 85% chance your not, sometimes your period will be irregular because of taking plan b and that will throw your hormones out of the normal levels that they usually would be, I would just take a few more tests in a day or two and if still not sure go to your OBGYN and ask their advice :D hope this helps you out and good luck

suzanne66 29 Jul 2011

The typical side effects of Plan B include especially light or heavy menstrual bleeding or a period being delayed or early - you need not be concerned.