Skip to Content

What if someone took it, and had a period but it was not a normal period (amount and duration)?

Responses (2)

Tr3y6_89 28 Jul 2011

I am not too familiar with this topic, but I can tell you that if you had your period no matter if it was normal or not, your most likely not pregnant, although there is probably a 15% chance you could be but 85% chance your not, sometimes your period will be irregular because of taking plan b and that will throw your hormones out of the normal levels that they usually would be, I would just take a few more tests in a day or two and if still not sure go to your OBGYN and ask their advice :D hope this helps you out and good luck

suzanne66 29 Jul 2011

The typical side effects of Plan B include especially light or heavy menstrual bleeding or a period being delayed or early - you need not be concerned.

Drugs.com free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions