What if I don't start magnesium citrate 2 nights before my colonoscopy?

cheersrichard 18 Jun 2010

hi i saw your answer hasn't been answered and know what it feels like, i sort of thought no one cared but, look i do and i can only think ring the nurses they usually love to help with rthat kinfd of thing and are easier to get to than the doctor, so if you can get transfered to the colonoscopy departmemnt when you ring they will tell u i hope my friend, let me know im cheering for u

christineATU 18 Jun 2010

Maybe you can explain "magnesium citrate." I do know a little about the colonoscopy, only heard you need to have the bowels clear before the procedure. Is that what this is for? If it is, and you don't do it, the doctor may postpone the test. I would call and ask what the deal is. And thank you cheersrichard for answering someone in need of help.

Good luck to you and hope your test comes back fine!!

Chris