What if I accidentally swallowed some of this?-may have-have pains in stomach area now?
- 17 Feb 2010 by robca
- 18 Feb 2010
kissed my wifes lovely toes-didnt know this was on the big toenail
Added 17 Feb 2010:
Sorry the product was undecylenic acid for treating fungi
more info please, have no idea what you ingested... Dave
Hi. More info please to possibly help u. Thanks. Marla
Was it nail polish or fungal treatment Please give me more info but by now you probably know whether or not you will get sick Good Luck and stay away from her toes LOL
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 26 Aug 2011 • 3 answers
Posted 11 Feb 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Oct 2014 • 4 answers
Posted 4 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Aug 2015 • 1 answer