Skip to Content

What if any is the name of a cream for diabetic use of loss of feeling in your feet or hands?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 13 Jan 2011

Capsaicin Topical could be indicated for your condition, but please check with your physician. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions