Skip to Content

What I can use for swelling of the upper ousidr corner of the eys lid?

Responses (1)

Marvell 21 Nov 2011

Is it a stye? Please see the link below. If it is a stye can also see if your local pharmacy has an antiseptic eye ointment. That could be applied as well. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions