Let me start by saying I was never even prescribed them to begin with. Started recreationally and before I knew it I was in over my head. I used to take them and be completely euphoric and happy and now no matter the amount I feel nothing. And am practically never happy. I am so blessed. I'm a good looking 21/m, well income family, great girlfriend, athletic, couldn't ask for more. The only thing that seems to be wrong is these pills. Its been about a year now... Id say I do about 80 mg of oxycodone a day, but not just oxycodone, don't everything from opana to heroin. But mainly percocet daily. I would say I have mild anxiety but I was happy before these pills, seems they made it worse in the end. I know I can live without them I just have to start.

So the fact I have a full time job makes it hard. I planned on taking a friday off, starting my detox Thursday morning. Then just feeling like crap all weekend and possibly calling in work Monday if necessary. Most I've been without a pill is 1 day Nd that sucked, can't imagine how this weekend will be. Do you think I should keep 2 pills on me to do maybe quarter of one if I really need it? Also I can get strong ambien to help with sleep and Valium as well.

I know there are a bunch of posts like this Which I have read. I just feel writing one myself would make it seem more directed towards me. I'm About 5 days away from beginning this brutal process and just could really use the support. I have my girlfriend and a good friend beside me also. I think I'm ready! I just want to be happy again. Much love to all of you that take time out of your life to help me. God bless