see because i think i accidently overdosed on these pills but I don't have any illness problems or anything just, i'm wondering should i be worried or anything I have been feeling a bit dizzy and sicky feeling but i'm not sure if that's part of me or something to do with the evening primrose oil.
This is what has been reported for overdose of Primrose Oil - Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center (http://www.aapcc.org), or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include loose stools; stomach pain.
Hope this helps? Best of luck!
- Evening Primrose Oil Information for Consumers
- Evening Primrose Oil Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 14 Jul 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Apr 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Jul 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Sep 2011 • 1 answer