EMLA cream is NOT to be used in the eyes, ears or mouth. It can be poisonous to children. If you think the child may have gotten some in his/her mouth and you are not sure how much you need to call poison control 1-800-222-1222. They will tell you what to do. make sure you have the tube of cream on hand in case they need info from the label.
- Emla Information for Consumers
- Emla Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Emla (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 Mar 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 2 May 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Dec 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Apr 2012 • 1 answer