What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

How many people out there have and addiction problem,have been precribed oxycontin tryed suboxone?

and felt it was a forrest? what did you try next ? Im looking for something not as addictive. Not a maintence drug. something not so easy to abuse?

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

Nucynta,does it work for break through pain?

I have been on oxycontin for extreme chronic shoulder pain And my doctor wanted to try the Nucynta 100mg for any break through pain. Taking roxie for ...

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycontin?

I am used to getting the generic for oxycodone from my dentist, but the way it reads in the description on this site is that they are the same drug. ...