How quickly does this work. I have raynaud's syndrome as a secondary. My first problem was the schlerderma.
What dosages of Diltiazem do you use for Raynaud's Syndrome? I was put on 30 mg. 3 times a day?
- 12 Oct 2010 by tanning girl
- 13 October 2010
- diltiazem, dosage, raynaud's syndrome
Added 12 Oct 2010:
Does anyone take anything else that works really well for Raynaud's Syndrome?
I know that Diltiazem is used for Raynaud's Syndrome but don't know what doses are used.
The link below has names of other medicines which are used in Raynaud's Syndrome, there are some reviews linked to a few medicines. You may find these useful.
- Diltiazem Information for Consumers
- Diltiazem Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diltiazem (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 7 Jun 2010 • 1 answer
Updated 15 Jul 2010 • 3 answers
Updated 15 Jul 2013 • 3 answers
Updated 22 Oct 2016 • 5 answers
Updated 17 Aug 2018 • 1 answer