What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

What should I do if adderall is no longer effective, even at high dosages?

I've been taking adderall for over 10 years for ADHD and the effectiveness has dropped significantly in recent months. I have an appointment ...

Is 10 mg Lexapro and 10 mg Adderall XR and 25 mg up to 50 mg Tramadol ok?

I was prescribed 10 mg Lexapro a day 10 years ago and 25 mg up to 50 mg Tramadol once or twice a day for back pain 3 years ago. My doctor recently ...

1 answer 18 days ago