What does this dosage mean by parts for Hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg?

christineATU 30 Jan 2011

Hi tamsen the break down is 325mg of acetaminophen and 7.5mg of hydrocodone (an opiate pain reliever)

best wishes,
chris

tamsen 30 Jan 2011

Perfect, just what i needed to know. Thank you

caringsonbj 30 Jan 2011

I think that you are asking what the 325mg/7.5mg of hydrocodone is if I understand the question what this mean is this contains 325mg of acetaminophen (tylenol) and 7.5mg of hydrocodone I hope I understookd what you were asking, also be careful not to take more than 4 grams of tylenol (acetaminophen per 24 hours) it can cause problems with your liver

tamsen 30 Jan 2011

caringsonbj 30 Jan 2011

it means that it has 325mg of acetaminophen (tylenol) and 7.5mg of hydrocodone which, as I mentioned just be careful because of getting to much tylenol and causing problems with the liver as Christine said is an opiate

LaurieShay 30 Jan 2011

Just to give alittle further info. You can take up to 1000mg of tylenol every four hours to not exceed 4000mg (or 4 grams as already) per day.

tamsen 30 Jan 2011