1. It is a clear liquid that generally comes in a 30ml bottle and there are 20mg of morphine per ml. It can come in any size I suppose, but I have only seen it in this size.
2. It is used for chronic severe pain, such as bad discs or broken back, broken neck or other really bad pain.
3. If it were me I would take it as prescribed in apple juice or something with a strong taste to it because it is quite bitter. But it works really quickly when taken as a liquid, much quicker than pill form.
- Morphine Information for Consumers
- Morphine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Morphine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Apr 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
What are the different forms of morphine other than the pump and tablets? Does it come in capsules,?
Posted 23 Jun 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 12 Jan 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Jul 2013 • 3 answers