What does liquid morphine look like what is it used for and how do u take it?
- 14 Apr 2010 by Amanda lee
- 15 September 2010
1. It is a clear liquid that generally comes in a 30ml bottle and there are 20mg of morphine per ml. It can come in any size I suppose, but I have only seen it in this size.
2. It is used for chronic severe pain, such as bad discs or broken back, broken neck or other really bad pain.
3. If it were me I would take it as prescribed in apple juice or something with a strong taste to it because it is quite bitter. But it works really quickly when taken as a liquid, much quicker than pill form.
- Morphine Information for Consumers
- Morphine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Morphine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 7 Apr 2010 • 1 answer
Updated 6 Dec 2010 • 1 answer
Updated 25 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Updated 3 Aug 2011 • 1 answer
Updated 14 Oct 2013 • 2 answers