What do you do if after all the detox and suboxone is over and you are still in pain?

Anonymous 24 Oct 2010

I sent a note to faith on her post, look for her post and look for that COWS sheet. I hope it will help answer some of this for you. You should call your subs doctor on Monday and let him/her know you are having a rough time.

booter46 24 Oct 2010

Great advice again Patti. This ia a tough question.

Anonymous 24 Oct 2010

Some people should actually be on Methadone, I am not qualified to tell someone they should but if they have a condition where they are always going to be in pain, it is the better choice. Subs is for those who don't have a reason to be in pain or those who simply choose to be opiate free.

kitkat91 24 Oct 2010

Thanks, I am just worried that the pain I had that started this whole mess will end up putting me right back where I started from, which is NOT where I want to be. I am thakful for everyone's advice and support

UNLVGRAD 24 Oct 2010

Kitkat, I started on pain meds because of a back injury. I'm on subs now. The back pain is sadly back... not as strong as without meds but its there. I'm trying my best to push through it and find a way to life comfortably and work on the pain. I know how you feel though :( Hang in.

booter46 24 Oct 2010

UNLVGRAD AND KITKAT I hope you find relief, keep us informed. This is a very inportant topic.