Skip to Content

What do withdrawal ease pills look like?

Answers (1)

Inactive 26 Aug 2009

Are you by chance talking about Suboxone, it is used to stop withdrawal from opoids such are Lortab and Vicodin, heroin, morphine, etc. It should look like a stop sign, pale orange in color and have an 8N on one side and kinda like a cross on the other. That is if it is and 8 milligram/2 na. You can go to the top of the page and look under pill identifier and it will help you find out whatever pill it is. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions