looking to identify a pill that I believe had the script mark V? like I am seeing on the oxycodone. Thought it was a script L before but cannot find anything like that. Was told it was Lortab,oxycodone or oxycontin combined with a muscle relaxer and was prescribed for back-pain. It had an oblong/football shape(unlike the oxycodone-round) and was a light orange or pink/orange color. Any suggestions out there?