Skip to Content

What do I do if my child gets a hold of and swollows 50mgs of topamax?

Responses (1)

Mande 24 Aug 2009

Call the Poison control center hotline ~ 1-800-222-1222 They are the best and safest bet when dealing with accidental digestion of drugs and chemicals with children. I keep this number stored in my cell phone, and I strongly suggest that any parent and child care provider do the same. God Bless, Manda free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions