What do abra 100 pills look like?

Not a pill that has been approved by the FDA so no information on it - even google is coming up blank on this one.

round dark blue pill

I found blue pills that look like viagra but they r missing the letters it says 100 only viagra?

blue four sided pills with the numbers 100 there r no letters or anything else written on pills what r they?

What is this pill - with 'zz' 100 imprint?

I was provided a generic Spironolactone that has a 100 on one side (for 100mg) and either a Z/Z or an N/N on the other. I don't know if the ...

What is this pill - with '100' imprint?

The pill is the same shape as the genuine Pfizer example, but only carries the numeral "100" rather than the abbreviation "VGR ...

What do thyroxine sodium pills look like?

I ordered levothyroxine from Gujarat, India and they are round, white, and have 100 stamped on them & they came in a punch pill card of 30. The ...

What is this pill - with 'M 100' imprint?

I have a small, round, greenish bluish pill w an M (surrounded by a box) and the numbers 100 on the other side. All the websites show this pill as ...