What could happen if someone had taken 5+ tramadol after smoking marijuana?

jk13 12 Nov 2010

If there's a history of head trauma and or seizures, then yes. Otherwise, no - as long as it wasn't taken in combo with other meds. Even if it was taken in combo with other meds, tramadol, assumeing that the pills are 50mg's are not a very potent drug at all, with the equivalant strength as that of Codeine (sp?)
Honestly, I wouldn't worry unless there's a history of seizures.
Jeff K

sweetpea602 12 Nov 2010

I would not be too concerned with a drug reaction, but I would really be concerned with why this is happening! Next time it might not be tramadol, it might be something a lot stronger. I hope you plan on getting your child help, please! I wish someone had gotten me help, maybe I would not have wasted so much time! Your doing the right thing, just keep doing it! Please keep us posted... God bless, Sweetpea

Squashed 16 Jun 2011

I was prescribed tramadol in a small dosage for neck pain and was told to take two of them at a time, but when I did I was sooo high for the next 12 hours that I couldn't see straight. Depending on how high the dosage is taking that much tramadol could cause an overdose.