What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
https://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

Is it possible that fioricet can increase the effects of methadone?

Im on 80mg daily of methadone and took 2 Fioricet,that were given to me for a headache. After eating a couple hours later it seemed as if i had taken ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

Is Cafergots effectiveness to alleviate migraine pain similar to results with Fioricet?

Besides comparing effectiveness for migraines, are there any posible side effects or contraindications when taking Cafergot with other medications? ...

I was just prescribed Baclofen for my tension headaches to keep from taking so many Fioricet?

I have had tension headaches for over 20 years. I've been taking Fioricet to control my daily headaches for about 10 years and it's been a ...