What class of drug is mobic? Is is considered a pain medication?

I looked on the Drugs A to Z tab at the top of this page and Mobic is an anti-inflammatory drug which I am sure you are aware of. So, being the not so smart person I am, only going by experience, I would consider this to be in the NSAIDS catagory of pain meds. Just need a plain old script. And I am guessing that would be your answer. (Schedule one)

Psychmajor 23 Dec 2009

your right that it's an NSAID but schedule one means it has no agreeable medical value.

kimmie1 24 Dec 2009

Then you answer the question please.

kimmie1 27 Dec 2009

I was not finished. Not everything fits everybody. and I know you know that.