Skip to Content

What can you do if you experience tremors?

Responses (1)

itsmetoo2 23 Feb 2010

You need to see a Neurologist. They can check and find out why you are having tremors. It might be a drug interaction problem, to a medical problem. This is the field of only a Neurologist.

Get well soon. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions