Skip to Content

What can I use for Hay fever or sickness associated with sinuses?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 13 Sep 2009

There are lots of options available if you are treating hayfever eg. antishistamines, topical steroid sprays, decongestants etc. If you have sinus infection you will need to see your doctor. Your Pharmacist will be able to help you choose something suitable based on your hayfever / sinus symptoms or recommend you see your doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions