Skip to Content

What can I take to reduce internal swelling that will not effect my lithium levels?

Responses (1)

Jarubah 15 Aug 2011

Talk to your PCP about prescribing u a low dose of hydrochlorathiazide. Its a fluid pill that wont affect your heart electrolytes. It should reduce your edema. And one more thing. Remain physically active. Drink H2o! Hope this helps. Be Blessed, Jarubah free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions