What can I do to prevent from getting an urinary track infection every month?

fall queen 24 May 2010

chquana, I went bed early so I can,t see yet cause I just woke up. I don't understand your question. If you are getting an UTI every month you need to see your doctor. Don't play around when it comes to kidneys, not to mention all our other intricate female parts. I know that 100% cranberry juice helps, but that is just going to mask the symptoms of what could be very serious. Bottom line I say get to your pcp or your ob/gyn as soon as possible. Good luck Fall Queen

midwestma 24 May 2010

Ditto, on Fall Queen's answer, you need to see a urologist ASAP! It's not normal to have a UTI that often. I hope you make an appointment soon, and check back with us to let us know the outcome> Good Luck~~

christineATU 24 May 2010

Definitely make an appt. ASAP. In the meantime, drink lots of cranberry juice as Fall Queen suggested.