What are the side effects of Neurontin 300 mG?

itsmetoo2 22 Jan 2010

This is what I found on the web:

Gabapentin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to gabapentin: hives; fever; swollen glands; painful sores in or around your eyes or mouth; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, depression, anxiety, or if you feel agitated, hostile, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

increased seizures;

fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;

swelling of your ankles or feet;

confusion;

rapid back and forth movement of your eyes;

tremor; or

easy bruising.

Anonymous 22 Jan 2010

Side effects on Neurontin can effect people in different ways. If you are taking it, allow some time for your body to get used to it. I have been taking it for 5 years; 300mg 4 times a day. Neurontin is good for neuropathy pain. Sleepyness and dry mouth are my side effects upon taking it.

classieladyat63 23 Jan 2010

I have been taking 3600mg. of Neurontin for years and have had no side effects. I taken 1200mgs 3 times a day.
If that helps, but of course everyones body is different and reacts differently to meds.
Have a Great Day