What are the side effects of abruptly stopping cymbalta?

Dmclane,
If you stop taking Cymbalta without tapering off of it, you could experience severe headaches, diarrhea, and nausea. Hope this helps.

What problems can you have discontinuing Cymbalta?

I discontinued the NSSRI, Cymbalta about five months ago for financial reasons. I went through severe, almost unbearable, side effects after stopping ...

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...

Cymbalta Withdrawals?

So after taking 30mg of Cymbalta for about 2years i abruptly stopped taking it and had no issues in the weeks after. It's been about a month now ...

Cymbalta side effects?

Hello, my S.O. started cymbalta three months ago. She now has had five nights in the past two weeks where she vomits and dry heaves half the night. ...

Coming off Cymbalta!!?

I am into my 4th week on Cymbalta and have recovered from most of the side effects (which were horrendous). Now just as I'm starting to feel ...