I copy pasted the information for you, hope this is what you were seeking?
What are the possible side effects of Casodex (bicalutamide)?
Casodex can cause serious side effects. Get medical help right away, if you have:
* trouble breathing with or without a cough or fever. Some people who take Casodex get an inflammation in the lungs called interstitial lung disease.
* An allergic reaction. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: itching of the skin, hives ( raised bumps), swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, or trouble swallowing.
* Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, right upper stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, tiredness, loss of appetite, chills, fever, whole body pain. These may be symptoms of liver damage.
* Poor blood sugar control can happen in people who take Casodex in combination with LHRH medicines.
* enlargement of breast (gynecomastia) and breast pain
The most common side effects of Casodex include:
hot flashes, or short periods of feeling warm and sweating; whole body pain in your back, pelvis, stomach; feeling weak; constipation; infection;
nausea; swelling in your ankles, legs or feet; diarrhea; blood in your urine; waking from sleep to urinate at night; a decrease in red blood cells (anemia); feeling dizzy
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Casodex. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 8 Jul 2014 • 5 answers
Posted 24 Jul 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Feb 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 18 Mar 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 12 Oct 2016 • 1 answer