What are the risks of taking Viagra when a male does not have a problem with erectile dysfunction?

surfcookie2002 2 Sep 2009

weather male has dysfunctıon or not the rısks are same ... such as hear atack blindness..

dogcat53 1 Mar 2011

When Viagra first appeared, my girlfriend and I decided to experiment. I had no ED problems at the time and was in excellent health. The results were almost hilarious. For the first time since I was a teenager or in my early twenties I was able to orgasm and not loose the erection. Erections were also extremely firm. This led to multipe (4-5) couplings before the effect wore off. Even the next day I would be easily aroused. I did however have some side effects. A slight headache and general stuffy head and nose. These passed after about a day. I am only replying to my situation, and would recommend ED drugs only after consulting your physician