What are the differences between Asacol 400 mgs. and Sulfazine 500 mgs.?

Sulphasalazine (sulfazine) is coverted in the body to mesalamine (asacol) and it is this drug which exerts its therapeutic action.

This is from https://www.drugs.com/pro/asacol.html
"... Mesalamine is thought to be the major therapeutically active part of the sulfasalazine molecule in the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Sulfasalazine is converted to equimolar amounts of sulfapyridine and mesalamine by bacterial action in the colon. The usual oral dose of sulfasalazine for active ulcerative colitis is 3 to 4 grams daily in divided doses, which provides 1.2 to 1.6 grams of mesalamine to the colon."