What are the approximate cost of Helidac Therapy Pack?

suzanne66 12 Sep 2010

You are best to ask your local pharmacist. I'm sure they would be able to give you an accurate guide.

ninw50 12 Oct 2011

With my Rx insurance, I paid $50. According to the print-out I received, my insurance saved me from paying the total amount of $609.99. Keep in mind that this price is from a national chain pharmacy [in 2011] and could be less [or more] depending on the pharmacy you would buy it from. It is a lot of $$. But if the ulcer is not treated and it starts actively bleeding or goes through the wall of the intestine or stomach, the hospital bill would be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. I would keep this in perspective if you can. You could also ask your doctor to prescribe something else that would be less expensive. Good luck to anyone reading this. I will post a review after I complete the 14 days of therapy with this kit. The kit does contain 224 pills. You take 16 a day. They are divided into a blister pack for each day and for each dosing time [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Bedtime].