I also have hepatitis c, fibromyalgia, essential tremor, and poly-neuropathy, and recently developed hypo-thyroidism. My medications are: focalin 20mg 3xday,propranol 20mg 3xday, gabapentin 900mg 4xday,cyclobenziprine 10mg 3xday,trihexlephenidate 10mg 3xday, ibuprophen 800mg 3xday, citalopram 40mg 1xday, and a new thyroid pill once a day.
What are some of the dangerous side effects and symptoms of long term use of focalin?
- 28 May 2010 by shelly m. watson
- 28 Dec 2011
- focalin, peripheral neuropathy, autoimmune disorders, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), hepatitis c, autoimmune hepatitis, fibromyalgia, side effect
Hello shelly m. watson. I spent some time reading up on your question, and given the possible interactions between all the various drugs you're taken, I tried not to consider them as a part of your question. Adverse serious side effects that require immediate attention might be, panic attacks, possibilty of seizures, irregular heartbeat, and fainting. Normal, common side effects might be dizzyness, trouble sleeping. loss of appetite, headaches, stommache ache(s). I'm not a doctor, so you might ask your doctor, or your pharmacist to confirm, or ask thier opinion to your question. Very best of wishes,pledge
- Focalin Information for Consumers
- Focalin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Focalin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 10 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 28 Jan 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 17 Apr 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 15 Apr 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 28 Jan 2017 • 1 answer