Psychmajor 6 Dec 2009

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: skin rash or hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Contact your doctor promptly if you have any of the following side effects, especially if they are new symptoms or if they get worse: mood changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, irritability, agitation, aggressiveness, severe restlessness, mania (mental and/or physical hyperactivity), thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
easy bruising or bleeding (such as a nosebleed);
very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, overactive reflexes;
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, loss of coordination; or
headache, trouble concentrating, memory problems, weakness, confusion, hallucinations, fainting, seizure, shallow breathing or breathing that stops.

Less serious paroxetine side effects may include:
feeling nervous;
drowsiness, dizziness;
sleep problems (insomnia);
mild nausea, constipation;
weight changes;
decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm; or
dry mouth, yawning, or ringing in your ears.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur

these are all POSSIBLE and not garenteed. im on zoloft and had 0 side effects while other people have a ton of the side effects.

lindao1122 7 Dec 2009

I was on it for 6 years and I weaned off it only because it peetered out. I would have to say weight gain was the worst side effect and the lack of emotions are something people don't like, but I didn't mind that. Also, I found myself my memory was not as good as it once was when i was on it. I had trouble finding the words quite a bit and that was quite annoying! but it really helped my depression and anxiety! Good luck, hope it works for you!!